Thursday, July 17, 2008

。◕‿◕。 The LeaDeR oF NoNaM3 。◕‿◕。


I like this picture, so I upload this picture.

Name ¥ Pang Tze Yen
NicknameOniY3n.... ( you can call me Onion or OniY3n~~Don't ever call me 'PANG'!!!)
Age ¥ 13 '08
Loves ¥ jokes, play & eat~~
Address ¥ somewhere in K.L~~
School ¥ Smk Puteri Titiwangsa ( Great School )
Horoscope ¥ Leo ( arr!!)
D.O.B ¥ 30 July 1995
Hobby ¥ joking around.... make everybody happy!!
MSNyen_pty-27@hotmail.com ( add me & chat with me o~~)
friendsterstupidpty@hotmail.com ( I'm NOT STUPID AT ALL!!!)

Call me Yen or onion... Call me Pang and you will..... *evil laugh*

3 comments:

onionne said...

Yea!!!
Thx to Vio...
Put the ¥...
thx...
like it...
Don't call me PANG!!!

Anonymous said...

yeah ...
u c i so pro ...
i noe wat u wan ...
n wat u x wan ...
thank me ...
JK jk jk

i just now chuan ...
jk lah ...
got that pic from google images ...
search it for yourself ...
XD

NoNaM3 said...

yen :
the sign is ur ...
symbol ?
go to Japan ...
and you will see it everywhere ...

Violacea :
i searched google images ...
the picture really is there ...
good job man ...
i mean girl ...