Thursday, July 17, 2008

AbOuT VioLaCea.... (The English AJK~~'08)

Yo... Wassup~ I'm Violacea~

Hai....
My name is Violacea... Call me "V" for Short...
Love ~ Food!! ( sugary stuff: candy, Yum!!!) ~That's why I'm so "fit"~
Address ~ I'm homeless :(... (Actually it's not safe to mention it here... So maybe a bit later then i'll post it on the blog...)
School ~ I study in SMK Puteri Titiwangsa... (Nice Place, XD!!)
Horoscope ~ Pieces (blub~blub~)
D.O.B ~ 23 February 1995(send me present, please....)
Hobbies ~ surfing the net, doing stuff...
MSN ~ violacea95@hotmail.com (add me~~)
friendster~ same as MSN...

4 comments:

onionne said...

Yea!!
I post your pic...
wakakaka...
nice la da pic...
nice!!

Anonymous said...

no comment ...
jk
XD

NoNaM3 said...

oniy3n :
y post her pic ?
delete it lah ...
if she don't like it ...
jk

Violacea :
sorry to say ...
this thing is for posting comments ...
so ...
if u don't have comments ,
don't say it at here ...

Anonymous said...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX