Saturday, July 19, 2008

Why This Blog is Called 'NoNaM3'

(Picture taken from Google {search"noname"})
Erm..... NoNaM3.....
NoNaM3.... 'cause its cool.....

Actually....
When we come up with this name.....

We have no other choice...... ( because we had no idea ).....
We like to stand out from the crowd.....

Be different form the others....
Then we can be speacial......

Just like 'my' idols.....
( I kindda got idol fever.... She's so cool man...... Ahh~~!! )

Want to know who's my idol??
Find her yourself....

Anyway.....
*shout*
" NoNaM3!! NoNaM3!!
We are NoNaM3!!
But we have NaM3zzz!!
Don't say me NoNaM3!! "

2 comments:

onionne said...

NoNaM3!!
I wanna put a Voodoo doll at here...
let NoNaM3 become famous!!!
kekekekeke...
*evil laugh*

Anonymous said...

put a fun section lah ...
entertainment news ...
then ...
lotz of people will view our blog...
FAME will be ours ...
XD