Saturday, July 19, 2008

❀ⓗⓞⓟⓔⓩ From The BlOg❀

(Picture taken from Google search "Hope")

❤ LeAdeR Of ภ๏ภค๓3...( ๏ภเ๏ภ ) ❤
I hope that this can be a new and fun way to learn......
And tighten the relationship between students and teachers.....


இ ThE EnGlisH AJK...... ( νισℓα¢єα ) இ

Erm....
I just hope that this could 'break the ice' between students and teachers..
Most importantly.... HaVe FuN!! *wohoo!!*

¤ g⑱ ¤
Hope many people( celebrities!!, my idol...) can EnJoY and view this BlOg!!

▓ rëġ!në ▓

HopezZ arr....
I hope..... That this blog can be fUn, IntEreStIng..... !nspiriNg....

๑ мι¢нєℓℓ3 ๑

I hope I can improve my 'not so' broken English....
And also makes me to understand myself...


≈ αηgєℓια ≈
Just hope that I can know myself more....
And learn how to blog...


#p/s: The name's' here are all using nickname's'... So our 'assignments' will use nickname's' too....
( Don't want to let other people know our real name... "Cool" again....... No la..... just to protect
ourselves)

7 comments:

Jarod Yong said...

Well done NoNam3!
You have received my excellent blog nomination!
You are 3rd best for the 'Introduction' posts.
You have been awarded 2 merit points.

more details at yongmaju.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

wah ...
teacher ...
you are the only one that post comment before me ...

i wonder ...
why no one does that ...

that means noname is not famous?
XD?

NoNaM3 said...

hu is stranger...xd??
hu r u??
tell me...

>ah^kam_koko'
thx tchr...
hu gt da 1st n 2nd place??
I wonder...
hmph....

Anonymous said...

it's me ...

~ knock knock ~
i'm the only person who uses XD often ...
common sense ...

no offence ...
it's obvious ...
XD

onionne said...

yea!!
We have "a chain of post" award...
Yeah!!
2 merit points!!
Thcr...
The most merit point group will get presents??

Jarod Yong said...

yes! obviously!

Anonymous said...

what kind of presents ?
expensive ones ?
cheap cheap ones ?
~ just wanna noe ~

XD